YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS.
YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF ANY WEBSITE OR SERVICE IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using any Website or Service you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use of any Website or Service. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use any Website or Service.
Users agree not to use the Websites or Services to:
- Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws;
- Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
- Post, use or transmit Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Websites or Services or servers or networks connected to the Websites or Services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites or Services;
- Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
- Intimidate or harass another;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or personal information;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the Websites or Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Websites or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Websites or Services, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or Services or any activities conducted through the Websites or Services;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- In addition, you may not (and may not authorize another party to): (i) frame or otherwise co-brand the Websites or Services (for example, by displaying a name, logo, trademark or other means of attribution of a third party that is reasonably likely to give the user the impression that that third party has the right to display, publish or distribute the Website or Service); or, (ii) use any Website or Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair such Website or Service, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Website or Service.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the States of Oregon or California.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, TNET INTERNET OFFERS THE WEBSITES AND SERVICES AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. CREATIVE COMMONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT CC’S SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CREATIVE COMMONS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE OR THE RESULT OF USE OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
These Master Terms and any Additional Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Creative Commons as set out below. Your right to access and use the Websites and Services terminates automatically upon your breach of any of these Master Terms or Additional Terms that may apply to any of the Websites or Services.
Creative Commons may, at any time: (a) modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to any of the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, for any reason; (b) modify or change the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, and any Master Terms, Additional Terms and other policies governing the use of the Websites or Services, for any reason; (c) interrupt the operation of the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, for any reason, all as Creative Commons deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Your access to, and use of, the Websites or Services may be terminated by you or by Creative Commons at any time and for any reason. Creative Commons will use reasonable efforts to notify you in advance about any material modification, suspension or termination by CC that is not caused by your breach of the Terms.
The disclaimer of warranties, the limitation of liability and the jurisdiction and applicable law provisions shall survive any termination. The license grants mentioned herein shall continue in effect subject to the terms of the applicable license. Your warranties and indemnification obligations shall survive any termination for one year.
Using our online payment system will remember your credit cards or checking account information accountable for our automatic payment program. Paying your account with one of the referred methods will ensure payment monthly and will be subject to continued automatic withdrawal unless there is a petition otherwise from the customer. In order to do this, the customer will have to contact our office and speak with our billing representative.
Cash, personal checks, and debit/credit cards are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full by the tenth (10th) day of the month. All equipment remains the property of the Company. Money that remains outstanding by the due date is subject to a late fee unless the customer contacts our billing representative with a reason for the late payment. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any money remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed $400. Due to the administrative cost for delinquent payment a fee of $110.00 will be added to unpaid accounts. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Invoices are sent out once a month. Please make sure we have your current mailing address and phone number at all times. We do not pick up payments.
Returned checks will incur a $25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned check, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding fees are recovered in full.
Minimum 24 hours’ notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a $30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Both the Client and we have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any money that has been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded.
The equipment is the Property of the Company. The company does not sell or lease the equipment. Missing equipment will be billed at the rate of $416.00 plus an administrative and handling fee of $110.00.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
THANK YOU AND WELCOME TO TNET INTERNET.
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH HOW THE NEWLY INSTALLED EQUIPMENT WORKS.
Tnet uses state-of-the-art fixed wireless technology to deliver fast, reliable broadband internet connectivity. Fixed wireless is a technology akin to cellular in that it uses towers to communicate with antennas. Tnet does NOT use satellite transmission. The Power over Ethernet or P.O.E. provides the broadband antenna with power and controls the flow of internet data to and from your computer. The P.O.E. is similar to a cable or DSL modem. Most service related issues involve the P.O.E.
The two fixed location do require line of site between them. Performance of the network is then equivalent to wired networks in speed, reliability, and low latency. To find out more about how our technology works, contact our office to speak to a technician.
A typical installation for a customer requires a dish with a radio receiver unit mounted on an arm as seen in the picture to the right. The entire antenna unit is then mounted to the roof of the subscriber. From the radio an Ethernet cable is run down the exterior and into the premise to the interior. A wall plate plug or similar is installed on the interior. The customer is then able to plug in a router, computer or other internet device to receive internet data connectivity.
Tnet technicians are trained and equipped with the tools to tackle just about any situation. Consult with our technician to understand the full requirements of your particular installation.
If you are experiencing problems with getting online please check to see that the P.O.E. has power and the light is on. Also check all the cable connections to and from the P.O.E to make sure the cable is plugged in firmly. Occasionally your radio may need to be reset. You would do this by simply unplugging your P.O.E. from the power outlet for about 90 seconds. If you use a Router we recommend resetting the power that as well every couple of months to prevent “lock up”. Simply unplug wait approximately 10 slow second and plug back in.
If you are still having problems getting online after resetting please call us and we can schedule a technician to come and make any necessary adjustments. In the unlikely event of network problems we will be able to inform you of any outages and if your area is affected.
We do not work on computers, printers, gaming systems, cell phones or any other devices. We encourage you to hire a technician or search the internet for your computer/device manufacturer and contact them with any questions. We do not provide email support. We do not provide wireless router support.
Any wireless device has the potential to interfere with your internet connection. This can include cordless phones, baby monitors, wireless camera systems and in some cases Ham radios. We recommend you use devices that specify low or interference to wireless networks.
CONTINUATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE
- Customer premises equipment:
- All equipment ordered and installed at the customer’s premises shall remain the property of Tnet Internet.
- Customer agrees and understands that they shall be responsible for ensuring that they operate the equipment within the parameters of the manufacturers specifications and that the availability of the services are dependent on the equipment. Especially the customer agrees to protect the equipment with an adequate surge protector to prevent damage from power outages/surges. Tnet takes no responsibility to replace or repair equipment damaged due to inadequate protection by the customer.
- Equipment type and configuration to be used shall be determined solely by Tnet Internet. Tnet may choose to provide software or hardware upgrades.
- In the event of termination customer agrees to return equipment in its original state to Tnet internet within (7) business days from the date of termination, or allow Tnet employees access to pick up equipment at their earliest convenience.
- Negligence to return the equipment will result in default and the customer will be billed for the equipment value in its entirety.
- The terms of equipment use are subject to change at Tnets distraction.
- Service is provided on a “per dwelling” basis. Any resale, distribution or sharing of services beyond the customers dwelling is monitored and my result in termination of services.
- All charges due under this agreement must be paid by the due date set forth in the invoice.
- Late payments are subject to late fees.To assess late fees, reconnection fees suspend terminate customers services without notice on the event that the customer defaults on any of the conditions listed herein.
- Accounts are considered in default if payments are not received 20 or more days after the due date on the invoice. Suspension of services may occur after three months of non-payment and a $15.00 reinstatement fee will be assessed.
- Accounts 30 or more days past due will be considered abandoned and in default and will result in termination.
- If any provisions or portions of this agreement are held to be enforceable or invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction then the validity and enforceability of the remaining portion thereof will not be affected thereby and effect will be given to the intent manifested by the provisions or portions thereof, and will be held to be enforceable and valid.
- The Internet
- Please be aware that Tnet Internet is a provider that allows access to the internet, but is not the internet. Tnet does not control the content, services or areas available through the internet, except for the Tnet Website. Providers of internet websites and content have separate data privacy practices and are independent of Tnet Internet.
- The internet is not owned, operated, or managed by Tnet Internet or its affiliates. Customer agrees that using the internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all local, state, federal, international, and foreign laws and regulations. Neither Tnet Internet or its affiliates or employees will be held responsible either directly or indirectly for any loss or damages caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available through the internet, or your inability to access the internet of any of its sites.
- Customer agrees that use of Tnet Internet is at their own risk. Tnet Internet is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your personal use. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied, unless they are legally incapable of exclusion. Tnet Internet’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to use of Tnet Internet shall be the replacement of any Tnet equipment found to be defective. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for condequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, Tnet Internets liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Tnet Internet does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered through Tnet, except where expressly provided, and will not be party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and any third party providers of products or services.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited.
- Violations of Tnet Internets Acceptable Use Policy
- Using the service to violate any local, state, federal or international laws or regulations.
- Using the service to make available to the general public, any material considered inappropriate, profane, obscene, indecent, and pornographic in nature. Libelous, harassing, constitutes a threat, encourages bodily harm or damage or destruction of personal property or is otherwise unlawful.
- Using the services to make fraudulent offers to buy, sell or trade products or services or to advance any form of financial solicitation including but not limited to: Pyramid schemes. Pnzi Schemes, “Mailing Bomb” or Chain Letter.
- Using the services to store, transmit, distribute, or access any material that infringes upon copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of a third party. Customer assumes all responsibility to determine whether material is Public Domain.
- Any fraudulent activity including but not limited to: impersonating another person, signing another person’s name either digitally or physically.
- Disrupting or interfering with the services in any way, including through the uploading of files which contain viruses, worms or any other software or program that may be damaging to the services or any other persons computer, software or hardware of any kind.
- Using the services to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unwanted commercial email or unwanted bulk mail.
- Using the services to access or to attempt to access any accounts belonging to other persons or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate any security measure put in place on other devices, computers or any of Tnets security measure even if there is no loss or corruption of data.
- Using the services to collect or attempt to collect personal information about any third party without written permission of knowledge and consent.
- Re-selling or “sharing” of the services.
- Using the services for any activity that adversely affects other people’s ability to access the services of the internet.
- Using “residential” or “home” services for high volume commercial use. These are intended for periodic, active use of email, newsgroups, file transfers, internet chat, games, and browsing the World Wide Web. Tnet Internet reserves the right to terminate any connection following an extended period of inactivity.
- Using the services for excessive posting or cross-posting of the same or substantially similar messages or binary files to newsgroups. Using the services to perform the “flooding: using the services to connect to chat servers or channels from which they have been preciously banned, or forging, altering or obscuring your identity while participation in chat sessions.
- Using the e services for excessive downloading from Torrent and other P2P software can result on our discontinuing of services. If you r connections to the internet go beyond 50 at one time, we have reserved the right to terminate the connection. WE reserve the right to determine what excessive use means.